A series of masterclasses for policy makers, social entrepreneurs, investors, public sector managers & business leaders will be held at The Playhouse on Wednesday 2 March from 11.30am-1.30pm.
The purpose of the masterclass series is to facilitate, inform and stimulate policy debate, exposing practitioners to best practice and illustrating how they can secure opportunities within the social economy. The fourth event will be themed on Culture and Regeneration, with a fantastic line-up of speakers, including Martin Melarkey and Mike Stubbs. Delegates will also have the opportunity to put questions to a panel of experts. The event will be chaired by Aideen McGinley, Chief Executive of ILEX Urban Regeneration Company.
Who should attend?
Established & aspiring Social Entrepreneurs
• Policy Makers (Government Representatives & Politicians)
• Stakeholders (Skills & Sectoral Bodies)
• Public Sector Managers
• Private Sector Managers
• Social Enterprises (Board Members, Chief Officers, Management & Staff)
• Public, Corp/Private Philanthropists & Investors
• Learn how best practice social enterprises operate
• Discover what opportunities exist in the social economy
• Hear from exemplar social enterprises
• Engage with policy makers & industry leaders
• Help shape the future of the social economy
• Network with key players & social entrepreneurs
• Explore the interface between social economy & the public/private sectors
• Identify opportunities for sustainability/growth in social enterprise businesses
To reserve your free place for this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, organisation and contact number. Alternatively call 028 9076 1030. RSVPs must be received by 5pm on Friday 25th February. For more information on this event and other masterclasses in the series, please visit www.podiem.com/socialeconomy.