"What inspired the process of 'HUMAN' was inequality, and also voiceless people... That's the power of theatre- we can give voice to the voiceless..."
Inspired by interviews with LGBTQI+ community.
A devised piece of theatre about transformation, love, self-labelling and not being put in a ‘box’. Co-produced by The Playhouse and @Foyle Pride Festival for #FOYLEPRIDE2018
Other Videos in Playhouse productions
- On The Subject Of Love
- Proud To Be / Beyond the Labels of Me
- ReEnergize - UTV Tonight 15/5/13
- All There Is
- Over The Wire 2014
- Proud To Be / Beyond The Labels of Me- A Playhouse Production
- Josef Locke- A Grand Adventure
- Lilliput Theatre Company- 'Money'
- The Playhouse Speakeasy 2016
- The Jazz Festival Speakeasy
- The Chemsex Monologues
- ‘Chemsex Monologues’
- An Evening with Bette Midler
- See No Evil
- ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN 1972: Voices from the Heart of The Troubles
- Anything Can Happen 1972: Voices from the heart of the Troubles