We Were Brothers at the National Lottery Awards
The results of this year's National Lottery Awards were announced at a glittering gala ceremony in London on Saturday (5 November) and two groups from Northern Ireland were named amongst the winners.
We Were Brothers: WW1 A Shared Heritage, from Derry, was voted the UK's Best Heritage Project, and Hands That Talk, based in Dungiven, was voted the UK's Best Voluntary/Charity Project.
They beat hundreds of projects from across the UK to win the prestigious titles at the National Lottery Awards event, which was broadcast live on BBC One and hosted by Myleene Klass.
Other Videos in Past performances/ Visiting Theatre
- Derry Story
- We Were Brothers at the National Lottery Awards
- Theatre of Witness- We Carried your Secrets
- Lilliput Theatre Company- The Atheist/ The Last Mile to Manchester
- Sofa Sessions The Jammhouse
- Lilliput Theatre Company
- Little Hooks at The Jammhouse Sofa Sessions
- City of Derry Jazz and Big Band Festival
- Ronan Kearney at the Jammhouse
- Sole Purpose's Galatea
- HMS Ursula
- Paul Tully at The Jammhouse Sofa Session
- Derry 24
- Leonardo: The Works
- Cyrano de Bergerac
- Mothers Out Front- Sole Purpose Productions
- NT Live The Welkin
- AS IF I CARED - Poems and other Parts of a Life Online Book Launch
- THE RIGHT TWIG: RADIO 2020
- Motherland : Songs Of 20th Century Women
- She wants to be a What?