Looking for an unusual, historic, fun and stylish location for your wedding?
Why not get married where Stephen Rea, Bronagh Gallagher and Dara Ó Briain have performed?
The Playhouse historic "B1" listed buildings in recent years has become a popular wedding venue
- A unique intimate space beside the historic Derry Walls right in the heart of the city
- Registered wedding venue
- Both wedding ceremonies and receptions catered for
- Option to bring in your own catering
- We can provide a blank canvas for you to bring your own individual touch to your special day
- Multiple rooms available depending on the size of the wedding and requirements
Ever thought about getting a costume designer to run a knicker making workshop for your hen? Or a graffiti or djing workshop for your stag? We have an extensive creative team of facilitators who can work with you to make anything possible!
The award-winning Playhouse is one of Northern Ireland’s best loved Arts Centres, providing theatre and arts education events for over 50,000 people every year.
But we’re also a unique wedding venue, housed in two beautiful historic buildings. Refurbished at a cost of £4.6m, The Playhouse is a perfect blank canvas for couples wanting to create a unique day for their guests, right in heart of Derry’s historic walled city.
Our prices start from just £1,200 so why not come in and talk to us about how we can tailor a package to suit your wedding?
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org