Looking for an unusual, historic, fun and stylish location for your wedding?
Why not get married where Stephen Rea, Bronagh Gallagher and Dara Ó Briain have performed?
The Playhouse historic "B1" listed buildings in recent years has become a popular wedding venue
• A unique intimate space beside the historic Derry Walls right in the heart of the city
• Registered wedding venue
• Both wedding ceremonies and receptions catered for
• Option to bring in your own catering
• We can provide a blank canvas for you to bring your own individual touch to your special day
• Multiple rooms available depending on the size of the wedding and requirements
Ever thought about getting a costumer designer to run a knicker making workshop for your hen? Or a graffiti or djing workshop for your stag? We have an extensive creative team of facilitators who can work with you to make anything possible!
The award-wining Playhouse is one of Northern Ireland’s best loved Arts Centres, providing theatre and arts education events for over 50,000 people every year.
But we’re also a unique wedding venue, housed in two beautiful historic buildings. Refurbished at a cost of £4.6m, The Playhouse is a perfect blank canvas for couples wanting to create a unique day for their guests, right in heart of Derry’s historic walled city.
Our prices start from just £1,200 so why not come in and talk to us about how we can tailor a package to suit your wedding?
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
"Thank you so much for your help and support in the run up to our wedding. The Playhouse was an absolutely wonderful venue and it all couldn't have worked out any more perfectly for us"