The Playhouse ICAN Project 2010- 2013
The Playhouse ICAN (2010-2013) project was an innovative venture that drew upon the international connections of The Playhouse with the aim of bringing world-renowned artists to the counties at the interface of Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic. The aim of ICAN was to facilitate the exchange of skills and knowledge between international and local community arts practitioners who use The Arts, in all its form, as the neutral vehicle to bridge barriers between current and formerly conflicted areas world-wide.
Other Videos in Playhouse Projects
- Digital Dialogue Short Films 03
- Lets Get Loud Germany
- Lets Get Loud Poland
- Street Talk
- The What If? Project
- Lets Get Loud Northern Ireland
- Dancing Down the Days
- Artskills Film and Video OCN Module 2012
- Artskills2 Film and Video OCN Module 2012
- ICAN Artist in Residence Marc Weinblatt
- Sensory Engagement Programme
- ICAN 2013 Conference Challenging Place
- Theatre of Witness Interview
- ICAN Street Talk project
- The Playhouse ICAN Project 2010- 2013
- Artskills Project 2014
- BBC Children in Need
- Lilliput short video- 'Disability'
- Lilliput short video- 'Love'
- Lilliput Theatre Company- 'Intimacy'
- Lilliput Theatre Company- 'Doctors'
- iRemember - Unlocking the Past
- iRemember - Documenting the process
- We're here because we're here'