ICAN Street Talk project
The Playhouse International Culture Arts Network (ICAN) Street Talk project, co-funded by the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI), was designed to use the Arts to break down the barriers and develop relationships between young people and their neighbourhood police officers. The Street Talk project worked with young people from loyalist, nationalist and protestant rural areas, giving them creative ways to express their identities, explore sectarianism, anti-social behaviour, hate crime, burglary and each community's relationship with the PSNI.
Other Videos in Playhouse Projects
- Digital Dialogue Short Films 03
- Lets Get Loud Germany
- Lets Get Loud Poland
- Street Talk
- The What If? Project
- Lets Get Loud Northern Ireland
- Dancing Down the Days
- Artskills Film and Video OCN Module 2012
- Artskills2 Film and Video OCN Module 2012
- ICAN Artist in Residence Marc Weinblatt
- Sensory Engagement Programme
- ICAN 2013 Conference Challenging Place
- Theatre of Witness Interview
- ICAN Street Talk project
- The Playhouse ICAN Project 2010- 2013
- Artskills Project 2014
- BBC Children in Need
- Lilliput short video- 'Disability'
- Lilliput short video- 'Love'
- Lilliput Theatre Company- 'Intimacy'
- Lilliput Theatre Company- 'Doctors'
- iRemember - Unlocking the Past
- iRemember - Documenting the process
- We're here because we're here'