Box Office028 71 268027
Fax 028 71 261884
Our Booking Policy
You can book tickets quickly and securely online through this website. Our online facility accepts all major credit and debit cards. There is a £1.50 booking fee.
Call our Box Office on 028 71 268027. The Box Office is open from 10.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 10am – 4pm on Saturdays. The Box Office is also open 45 minutes before all performance start times. There is a £1.50 booking fee.
If you pop in to see us you can buy tickets in person from our Box Office which is open from 10am - 5pm Monday to Friday and 10am – 4pm on Saturdays. The Box Office is also open 45 minutes before all performance start times. There is a £1.50 booking fee for credit and debit card bookings.
5-7 Artillery Street
Tickets left at the Box Office for collection can be picked up at any time, but please leave plenty of time before the start of a performance.
Concession rates are available to Senior Citizens, Disabled, Unemployed and Students. Please bring a valid form of ID with you.
School / Youth Group Bookings
Groups of 10 people or more are eligible for the Group Booking rate. A reasonable number of teachers or youth workers accompanying school or youth groups are entitled for free entry. Please call the Box Office to make a School / Youth Group Booking.
Please note that there are no refunds, except in the event of the show being cancelled.
We're happy to exchange tickets for performances. We have to charge a £1.50 administration fee (per transaction) for this, and we can only exchange tickets if they are returned to us at least 24 hours before the performance.
Latecomers cannot be admitted once performances have started until a suitable interval.
Terms and Conditions
- Mobile phones/pagers/watch alarms etc must be switched off during performances.
- Cameras and audio/visual recording equipment are not permitted to be used in the auditorium, without prior consent.
- We reserve the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- Customer details are held on our database in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1988.
The North West Play Resource Centre (commonly known as The Playhouse) is registered under the terms of the 1998 Data Protection Act.
- When creating an online account you are given the opportunity to opt in to receiving information by post and/or e-mail directly from The Playhouse. Personal information we hold about you will be used to keep you informed about Playhouse events, news and offers that we think will be of interest to you according to the options you have chosen.
- In order to process a transaction, your personal information and card details may be passed to third party service providers. Card details will only be used for the purpose of handling an individual transaction.
- To provide our online ticketing service .cookie. technology may be used whereby small pieces of information are stored in your Internet browser.
- All information we hold about you will be held securely.
- If you have any questions or comments about privacy you should e-mail email@example.com